Bergen Light Fest is an annual gathering in the center of Bergen where we celebrate the light and sing Christmas songs. In the middle of ‘Lille Lungegaardsvann’ pond we have a Christmas tree, you can see it on the picture…
- Orchestra music starting a 3:30 PM
- Bergen Light Fest is starting at 4PM.
- Lights will be lit on the Christmas Tree.
- Join us singing Christmas carols at approx. 4:15PM.
- Concerts with local artists starting at approx. 4:20PM. Silje Sol is main artist this year.
- Traditional fireworks from approx. 5PM.
We expect 30.000 guests to join this years event.
Bergen Light Fest facts
Location: Center of Bergen.
Address: Festplassen and Lille Lungegaardsvann.
Norwegian event name: Bergen Lysfest, similar spelling is lysfesten.