Bergen Light Fest is an annual gathering in the center of Bergen where we celebrate the light and sing Christmas songs. In the middle of ‘Lille Lungegaardsvann’ pond we have a Christmas tree, you can see it on the picture…
- Orchestra music starting a 3:30 PM
- Bergen Light Fest is starting at 4PM.
- Lights will be lit on the Christmas Tree.
- Join us singing Christmas carols at approx. 4:15PM.
- Concerts with local artists starting at approx. 4:20PM.
- Traditional fireworks from approx. 5PM.
We expect 30.000 guests to join this years event.
Please note that the date is not confirmed yet, but it is our best date is far.
Bergen Light Fest facts
Location: Center of Bergen.
Address: Festplassen and Lille Lungegaardsvann.
Norwegian event name: Bergen Lysfest, similar spelling is lysfesten.