|Copyright Bergen Guide.|
Going thru the world’s longest tunnel, over 24 kilometers long!
We recommend extra time for stops along the trip. Remember your camera.
This is the route:
- Oslo – 481 kilometers to Bergen.
- Hønefoss – 420 kilometers to Bergen, driven 61 kilometers.
- Fagernes – 291 kilometers to Bergen, driven 190 kilometers.
- Lærdalsøyri – 144 kilometers to Bergen, driven 337 kilometers.
- Lærdalstunnelen – worlds longest tunnel, 24.505 meters long, over 24 kilometers.
- Voss – 98 kilometers to Bergen, driven 383 kilometers.
- Indre Arna.
When you are in Indre Arna you can go either via Espeland and Nesttun to Bergen or via Aasane to Bergen.
Driving during the winter season
The road may be closed for shorter periods during the winter because of the snow. If you drive from Oslo, you should visit Oslo Tourist Information Office and ask for updated road information. Please also note the tire requirements, this is very important! We can’t stress this enough.
General tips for driving
Let cars behind you pass you if they want to. Most Norwegians knows these roads and often wants to drive faster than tourists on sightseeing. If necessary stop on a bus stop.
|Location:||East to West in Norway.|
|Address:||Oslo – Fagernes – Laerdal – Bergen|