Bergen as “The Fjord Capital” and “The Gateway to the Fjords of Norway” is a well-established cruise port. More than 170 international cruise ships with a total number of 90.000 passengers visit Bergen from May to the end of September.
Every day, year round the famous Coastal Steamer “Hurtigruten”, starts and ends its popular round trips to the North Cape (Kirkenes and the Russian border) in the port of Bergen.
- Unique nature and beautiful scenery
- Situated in a quiet corner of the world.
- Security on shore and at sea.
- Fresh air, clean water, plenty of space, and no mass tourism
- Mild summer climate: The Gulf stream warms up the coast of Western Norway.
- Long summer days and short summer nights.
- Passengers can enjoy the scenery 16 hours a day.
- Interesting and well-organized shore excursions.
- Bergen can offer approx. 80 authorized guides covering 10 languages, and more than 200 excellent sightseeing buses.
- Maritime and technical services.
- Provisions, supplies and consumables.
|Location:||Center of Bergen.|
|Address:||BOH, Slottsgaten 3|
|Telephone:||+47 55 56 89 50.|